By Faith Ijeh
The human body is the structure of a human being. The human body is truly an incredible specimen and has a lot of fascinating facts.
It is important to take care of our body. Here are 10 facts one should know in order to keep the body strong and active.
1. The skin is the largest organ organ in the body. It does so much work; it regulates the temperature and defends the body against diseases and infections.
2. Chewing gum makes the body to be alert, relieves stress and reduces anxiety levels.
3. It only takes a few minutes to eat a meal, but it takes the body hours to completely digest the food.
4. Exercising regularly can increase human’s lifespan by keeping the DNA healthy and young.
5. Drinking at least five glasses of water a day can reduce human beings’ chances of suffering from a heart attack by 40%.
6. Hydration enhances the body’s complexion. Drinking enough water also makes the body less prone to wrinkles.
7. Lack of water in can cause different problems in the body such as constipation, asthma, allergy and migraines.
8. The muscles in the eye are the most active in the body, moving more than 100,000 times a day.
9. Exercising gives the body more energy even when tired.
10. Learning a new language or playing a musical instrument gives the brain a boost.