The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Nigeria is seeking qualified applicants to fill the following position.
USAID Project Management Specialist (Education) – FSN- 12 (Nigerian Citizens and Permanent Residents only)
Closing Date: February 16, 2023/4:30pm
Interested applicants may apply for this position by completing form AID 309-2 and submitting it to [email protected].
Link to download the form:
Please ensure that your submission contains the following items:
1. A cover letter briefly addressing all position requirements.
2. Mandatory: a fully detailed signed Universal Application Form for Employment (AID 309-2). Additional sheets may be used.
3. Attach supporting documents such as copies of your degree/diploma, NYSC certificate etc.
4. State the position title and solicitation number in the subject line of your application.
5. Mailed (paper/hard copies) applications will NOT be accepted.
The U.S. Mission, Nigeria is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Leave a Reply