Blackberry Mobile Nigeria on Monday unveiled Blackberry KEY2 LE, an Android version of Blackberry smartphone in the Nigerian market.
The re-born icon Blackberry brand is being sponsored by Ngilex Mobile Ltd.
Speaking during the unveiling in Lagos, the Chief Executive Officer, Ngilex, Mr Kingsley Obaji, said that with the Blackberry KEY2 LE, the company was targeting 10 per cent market share in Nigeria by end of 2019.
Below are the features he highlighted about the phone:
- Dual account management to separately manage both personal and professional social media profiles on apps like Facebook and Instagram.
- Dual SIM
- Dual Whatsapp and other apps that require unique numbers
- BlackBerry Hub which brngs all your messages into one consolidated place – including emails, texts and messages from almost any social media account; including WhatsApp.
- Powerful and efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and battery that can stay powered through a full day and often into a second day of use (22 hours of mixed usage).
- Contextual battery reminder; the phone learns from your daily charging habits and calendar appointments to recommend when to charge.
- Enhanced security and built-in privacy features