Ahead of Saturday’s presidential election, the police have warned voters to beware of certain electoral offences on the election days.
(1) Casting of vote twice or more.
(2) Announcing false election result.
(3) Stopping any other person from voting.
(4) Revealing information on a ballot paper of another person.
(5) Being in possession of another person’s voter card.
(6) Disorderly Behaviour at polling unit.
(7) Canvassing for votes at polling unit.
(8) Shouting Slogan of a political party at polling unit.
(9) Being armed with guns, sticks, stones or any other dangerous weapons at polling unit.
(10) Loitering or walking about in a poling unit.
(11) Using siren at a polling unit.
(12) Snatching or destroying ballot boxes or Card readers.
(13) Holding public meeting during election hours on Election Day.
(14) Wearing or carrying badge or poster of a political party.
(15) Inflicts or threatens to inflict injury on any person or persons at a polling unit.