Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele has effected a reshuffling of Directors of the apex bank.
The new positions of the directors are as follows:
- Dr. Alvan Ikoku – Director for the Trade & Exchange Department, TED.
- Alh. Ibrahim Muazu – Strategy Management Department (SMD)
- Mr. Edward Adamu – Director of Human Resources,
- Olasukanmi Gbadamosi – Director of the Legal Department;
- Chizoba Mojekwu – Capacity Development Department and the International Training Institute (ITI) Learning Centre.
The directorate of Corporate Communications left by Muazu is yet to be filled.
The move, it was gathered is part of Emefiele’s determination to save the CBN from the barage of criticisms it is getting in the handling of the foreign exchange administration