A report on Lindaikeji’s blog, said three of them were students at Tbilisi State Medical University and one at Georgia’s University.
Police say they died from gas poisoning from a faulty water heater in their apartment.
Their bodies were discovered after friends called in police when they did not hear from the deceased students all through the day. The bodies have been taken to the National Forensic Bureau.
Friends of the victims, who are Nigerians, have demanded proper investigation into their death.