Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) has introduced another way of satisfying customers using the bank’s GTWorld mobile banking app. With the new introduction, customers can now interact with their account managers online for all the expert advice they need concerning their bank accounts and other solutions.
With the new introduction, customers no longer need to visit the bank or make phone calls to talk with their account manager. All they need do is to log in to the GTWorld app and tap on “My account manager”.
The app can be downloaded from Google play store.
To download the app, go to Google play store on your phone and type GTWorld
• Click the install button. Launch the App and input your User ID and password.
• If you do not have a password you may dial 7376*5# from your registered mobile phone for your login details. And if you have forgotten your password, please click “Forgot Password?” on the login page to reset your password.
• At first login, you will be asked to authorize your mobile device to access the app. If this is your preferred device, please select ‘Yes’ and choose if you would like to create a 4-digit PIN for your banking transactions.
• A 6-digit secure code will be sent to your registered email address to verify your device. If you do not receive this message please generate a code from your hardware token or dial 7377# from your registered phone number to obtain a one-time verification code. You can also call GTConnect on 08039003900 or 08029002900 for the verification code.
• Enter this code in the app and your mobile phone will be successfully verified against your account profile.
• If you chose to use the token as your preferred means of verifying your transactions, you will also be sent the 6-digit secure code via your registered email to verify your device for the first time. Enter this code and your mobile phone will be successfully verified against your account profile. You will then be able to start using the GTWorld with your hardware or 737 Token.
With the GTWorld app you can also:
• Check your account balance; transfer money within your accounts and buy airtime
• Apply for loans and set savings target right from your phone.
• Send your Account Statements to your email or to an embassy of your choice.
• Confirm and manage your cheques
• Block your lost or stolen card
• Get a new card