Popular singer, David ‘Davido’ Adeleke, has opened an online portal for orphanages to apply for the N250 million fund donated by his friends to commemorate his 29th birthday.
The singer had on Monday announced that the application has begun and open to only registered orphanages in Nigeria.
According to the guidelines, a principal executive of the orphanage is expected to fill the online form on behalf of his/her facility.
See how to apply below;
- Interested orphanage operators are to follow the link: https://linktr.ee/davidoorphanagedonations
- Once the link opens,click on the ‘orphanage registration link’ option to proceed.
- A welcome message will show. Click on the ‘continue’ option to read the rules of filling the form.
- Upon agreement with the rules, proceed to fill the form.
Instructions for applications
- Kindly fill out every field as clearly and as detailed as possible.
- Attach documents to support request.
- All information entered will be verified as inconsistency may lead to disqualification.
- The Committee may conduct search and physical inspection unannounced.
- Registration closes on Thursday, December 2, 2021.
Davido had on on November 17, asked his friends and fans to donate N1 million each for his birthday.
Though he added that the goal was to get N100 million, the singer raised over N200 million in three days.
Davido added N50 million of his personal money and decided to give back to the society by donating the N250 million to orphanages across Nigeria.
He also set up a five-man committee to monitor the disbursement of the funds.