Prospective candidates seeking admission into tertiary institutions in the country can now purchase their Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME) ePINs using Remita.
This follows a recent announcement by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) that the 2020 UTME form ePIN sales will commence from January 13 to February 17, 2020.
Candidates can register for UTME using the following steps;
1. Create profile by sending Surname, First Name and Middle Name (where applicable) by SMS to JAMB’s shortcode, 55019.
2. Candidates will receive a 10-character confirmation code on their phone.
3. Candidates should then visit Remita website, www.remita.net. click ‘Buy JAMB form, select ‘UTME’ and input their confirmation code and other necessary details.
Alternatively, candidates can apply by;
1. Visiting JAMB’s portal and choose Remita as their payment option.
2. Make payment using Debit/Credit Card, Internet Banking, Remita partners or designated agents nationwide.
3. After payment is completed, the PIN is delivered to the candidate’s phone number and also displayed on their Remita receipt.