President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the constitution of the 2019 inter-ministerial presidential inauguration committee.
According to a statement by the Permanent Secretary, General Services Office (GSO) in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF), Olusegun A. Adekunle, the committee will “plan, organize and execute all approved activities for the 2019 Presidential Inauguration.
“It can also co-opt any organization(s) person(s) relevant towards the successful execution of the programme; document for posterity, all planned activities for the inauguration; and carry out any other assignment as may be required towards the successful implementation of the programme” as it Term of Reference (ToR).
See the list of members below:
- Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) Mr. Boss Gida Mustapha – Chairman
- Permanent Secretary (Political and Economic Affairs Office) – Secretary.
- Minister of Information and Culture, Minister of Interior
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- FCT Minister
- Minister of Defence
- Minister of Health
- Minister of Education
- Minister of State (Aviation)
- APC National Chairman
- Inspector General of Police
- Director General of Department of State Service
- Brigade of Guards Commander
- Permanent Secretary (State House)
- Permanent Secretary (General Services Office).