A man has landed in hospital with second and third degree burns after his iPhone 5c exploded in his trouser pocket.
He said:“I just want my leg back to what it was, you know.
“And just like an instant burn, my leg just starts going on fire, try to get it out, can’t get it out. I was literally jumping up and down trying to get the phone out of my pocket, but I think the phone melted my pockets shut so I couldn’t get into it and I had to rip my pants off and throw the pants to the side.”
A personal injury lawyer, Mike Della, has concluded plans to take Apple to court over the incident.