The Nigerian Army on Friday caried out a major reorganisation within its ranks, redeploying eight generals.
A statement by the acting Director of Army Public Relations, Colonel Sagir Musa, said the postings and appointments are with immediate effect.
Below is the list of those affected:
- Major-General Suleiman Kazaure, moved from NYSC as DG to Nigerian Army Resource Centre, Abuja as Senior Resource Person.
- Brigadier-General Shaibu Ibrahim, moved from Nigerian Army University, Biu, Borno State, to NYSC as DG.
- Brigadier-General Charles Bossman, from Nigerian Army Archives to Command Schools Services as Director
- Brigadier General E. Angaye, appointed Acting Director, Veterans Affairs Department (Army).
- Brigadier General Bello Tsoho, from Army Headquarters, Department of Civil-Military Affairs to Nigerian Army Language Institute as Commandant.
- Brigadier General A.A. Goni, from 82 Division Education to Army Headquarters, Department of Civil-Military Affairs as Director Information.
- Brigadier General F.C. Onyeari, from Headquarters, Nigerian Army Supply and Transport to Defence Headquarters as Acting Director Catering.
- Brigadier General S.S. Ibrahim appointed as Registrar, Nigerian Army University, Biu, Borno State.