The African Democratic Congress (ADC) in Oyo State has suspended eight executive members of the party for anti-party activities.
A statement signed by the State Secretary, Alhaji Wasiu Emiola, on Wednesday, said the party is “not happy with the role played by some people before and during the just concluded general elections.”
According to the statement, “after its expanded meeting yesterday, the party has decided to suspend its chairman, Dr Ahmed Ayinla and 7 other members of the executive committee.”
The suspended members are:
- Alhaji Dr. Ahmed Ayinla – State Chairman
- Comrade Ademola Adedapo – State Publicity Secretary
- Engr. Kolade Awojobi – State Organising Secretary
- Hon. Luqman Adeoye – State Youth Leader
- Alhaji Remi Sodiq – Assistant Organising Secretary
- Alhaji Ismael Alarape – Assistant Financial Secretary
- Hon. Mojeed Delesolu – Assistant State Secretary
- Alhaji Sikiru Oladipo (Obe) –Ex-officio .