Nine state executive members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Osun state have decamped to the Action Democratic Party (ADP).
The decamping members said they were leaving the ruling party because the actions of its leadership had made it lose credibility and popularity.
In their joint resignation letter, the politicians said they were moving based on the opinion of the public and associates in the three senatorial districts in the state.
They said recent political developments within the APC in Osun State was against their morals.
- Azeez Adesiji – deputy state chairman
- Ademola Bamidele – state auditor
- Rasheed Bakare – Assistant General Secretary
- Morakinyo Akintola – state PRO.
- Bakare Idayat – assistant welfare secretary
- Ogundare Afolabi – assistant PRO
- Sikiru Kareem – assistant treasurer
- Tajudeen Agbeti – ex officio
- Wale Adunola – ex-officio
Former Secretary to the State Governor (SSG) Moshood Adeoti who recently dumped the APC, is the governorship candidate of the ADP in the September 22 governorship election.