The Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase, on Sunday approved the posting of CP Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim as Delta State Commissioner of Police.
Ibrahim replaces Usman Alkali Baba, who has been transferred to the FCT Police Command.
According to the posting, nine Commissioners of Police were affected in the exercise.
The posting, which appeared on the NPF website, stated that it is with immediate effect.
The affected Commissioners and their locations include:
- CP Chika Abubakar Maidana – Yobe State
- CP Zannah Ibrahim – Delta State
- CP Usman Alkali Baba – FCT
- CP Basen Dapiya Gwana – Abia State
- CP Jimoh Omeiza Ozi-Obeh – Cross River State
- CP Henry Fadairo – Administration, Research and Planning
- CP Joshak Habila – Border Patrol
- CP Abdul Buba – Communication Force Headquarters
- CP Wilson Inalegwu – Commander Police College, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Ibrahim, until his transfer to Delta State, was the Yobe State Commissioner of Police and a former Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the Criminal Investigation Department in the Federal Capital Territory Police Command.