Hillary Clinton formally accepted the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination on Thursday. In her acceptance speech, Clinton hit her opponent in the forthcoming election in November, Donald Trump of the Republican Party
We present five statements from Clinton and five from Trump’s reaction on Twitter.
- “A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons”
- “He loses his cool at the slightest provocation – when he’s gotten a tough question from a reporter, when he’s challenged in a debate, when he sees a protestor at a rally.
- “If we’re serious about keeping our country safe, we can’t afford to have a President who’s in the pocket of the gun lobby.”
- “He talks a big game about putting America first. Please explain to me what part of America first leads him to make Trump ties in China, not Colorado”
- “That sales pitch he’s making to be your president? Put your faith in him – and you’ll win big? That’s the same sales pitch he made to all those small businesses. Then Trump walked away, and left working people holding the bag.”
- “Hillary’s refusal to mention Radical Islam, as she pushes a 550% increase in refugees, is more proof that she is unfit to lead the country”
- “Our way of life is under threat by Radical Islam and Hillary Clinton cannot even bring herself to say the words”
- “Hillary will never reform Wall Street. She is owned by Wall Street!”
- “Hillary’s wars in the Middle East have unleashed destruction, terrorism and ISIS across the world”
- “No one has worse judgement than Hillary Clinton – corruption and devastation follows her wherever she goes”.