The Oyo state government has released details of how residents can register for the newly introduced Health Insurance Scheme (HIS).
According to the government “for an affordable fee of just N650 monthly, residents can have access to quality health care while children and pregnant women will have theirs free of charge”
To access the health insurance scheme, Oyo state residents need to register at the following locations:
- All Local Government headquarters and LCDA Headquarters in Oyo State
- All Oyo state General Hospitals
- Waiting hall, House of assembly complex
- Agency’s office, Quarters 626, Links Reservation, Onireke, Ibadan.
- International Health Management Service limited (08030770916)
- Healthcare International Nigeria Limited (08052099076)
- Ultimate Health Management Services (08030727288)
- Mediplan Health Limited (08159394361/08159394362)
- United Healthcare International (07043936981)
- Clearline International Limited (08060060004)
- Agency calling No (08057000530/09030000530)