Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, has approved the appointments of 11 aides that will work with him as his second term in office takes full flight.
The governor, in a statement made available by to newsmen on Friday by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Sulaimon Olanrewaju, also approved the appointment of Col. Oladipo James Ajibola as the Director-General of state-owned security outfit, Operation Burst.
Makinde, according to a letter signed by his Chief of Staff, Otunba Segun Ogunwuyi, also approved the appointments of Mrs Bosede Sodiq as Senior Special Assistant (Broadcast Media), Mr. Kehinde Oluwaseyi Ogunsanya as Senior Special Assistant (Economic Planning) and Mr. Moshope Adebayo Akande as Senior Special Assistant (Information Communication Technology, ICT).
Other appointments approved by the governor are:
(1) Mr. Albert Adebowale Ogunyemi: Special Assistant (Photographer) to the Governor
(2) Mr. Otuowho Jesse Onoriode: Special Assistant (Photographer 2) to the Governor
(3) Mr. Oyebode Babatunde: Special Assistant (Transport) to the Governor
(4) Mr. Adeyanju Daniel Akinloye: Special Assistant (Transport 2) to the Governor
(5) Mr. Moses Adebayo Alao: Special Assistant (Print Media) to the Governor
(6) Mr. Fisayo Daramola: Special Assistant (Digital Media) to the Governor
(7) Mr. Ogunbowale Oladayo Olajuwon: Special Assistant (Communication) to the Governor
(8) Mr. Ademola Aderinto: Special Assistant (Environment) to the Governor
According to the letter, the appointments are with immediate effect.
While congratulating the new appointees, the governor asked them to see their appointment as a further call to service and urged them to discharge their duties with absolute loyalty, dedication and diligence.