Primate of The Church of the Lord (TCL) Worldwide and WCC President for Africa and Aladura Patriarch, Dr Rufus Okikiola Ositelu, has enumerated his expectations from the incoming administration of the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
In a statement he personally signed and made available to Newspeakonline on Thursday, Primate Ositelu said he wants the Tinubu administration to restructure Nigeria geographically, provide adequate security, fix power supply for the economy to thrive among others.
“Congratulations to the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. Personally, the followings are what I expect from the incoming administration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu:
1) Restructure Nigeria Geographically – Regional Governments with Regional Policing; Politically; and Economically – Fiscal Federalism.
2) Provide adequate Security – Regional and Community Policing.
3) Fix Power supply for the economy to thrive – Allow the Regional Governments and private institutions to take over Power generation and supply.
4) Infrastructure improvement – Railway, Road and Waterway.
5) Massive Youth Employment – create very good conducive environment for both National and International business communities.
6) Make Credit facilities available for those in employment to fulfill their needs and wants, and thus create an alternative to stealing, embezzlement and misappropriation of funds.
7) Improved Education, Healthcare and Freedom of Religion in all parts of Nigeria.
“Once again, congratulations to the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, GCFR. May God use the incoming President of Nigeria to turn Nigeria around as he did in Lagos State.
“We need a 25-years plan for Nigeria and I hope that Nigerians will in the next four years see their hope renewed and be proud of Nigeria by the grace of God,” Primate Ositelu said.
Leave a Reply